Who It Is For
Every Brain Can Benefit from Neurofeedback
The same way we practice and improve our skills each day, our brains can improve our outlook, emotions and capablilities with the right training!
Who Can benefit the most from neurofeedback brain training?
Individuals with issues of Stress, Worry, Anxiety, Fear, Phobias, Resistance and everything in between.
- Neurofeedback helps the brain learn to look at what's actually happening and toss out irrational and imagined threats
Children or Adults with Attention, Focus, Memory, ADD/ADHD, OCD, PTSD or emotional issues such as Anger, Sadness, Depression, Bi-polar and Mood swings.
- Our brains are able to change behaviour patterns and reactivity patterns if it realizes there is no need for them anymore
People who have suffered any sort of brain trauma like Concussions, Traumatic Brain Injury, Surgery and even "Chemo Brain"
- The brain functions as a whole and has the ability to rearrange and adapt, with the right training the brain can usually adapt to any damage or trauma experienced to improve sleep, headaches, imbalances and more.
Someone who is looking for personal growth such as to improve Musical talents, Sport performance, Business performance as well as allowing more Joy, Peace, Growth and Fulfillment in life
- Brain Training helps the brain return to its natural state. In this state relaxation, peace, joy and gratitude all occur naturally and without conscious effort. There is also much less getting in the way of our best performances in any area of life.
According to a NeurOptimal survey of trainers from around the world, the most common client improvements seen in order are:
1. Sleep • Attention/Focus
5. Trauma (PTSD)
6. Headaches (Migraines)
7. Chronic pain (fibromyalgia) • General well-being • Burnout
8. Autism • Anger • (irritability, aggression) • Addiction • Eating disorders • mood swings (PMS, menopause) • Peak performance • Confidence • OCD • TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury)
9. Epilepsy • Bi-polar • Aspergers • Panic attacks • Gastrointestinal problems (Celiac, constipation) • Phobias • Behavioral issues (tantrums, melt downs) • memory • Resiliency.
10. Dyslexia • Lyme disease • Tourettes • Chemobrain • Asthma • Meditative arts • Performing arts • Specific noise disturbance • Parkinsons
Remember these are the most common changes noticed, some may be lower because they are less common.
Conditions that clients have reported perceived improvements After neurofeedback training:
- Attention or focus (ADD/ADHD)
- Autism or autistic spectrum disorders
- Bi-polar disorder
- Blood pressure
- Brain injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- "Chemo brain"
- Eating disorder
- Gastrointestinal problems (nausea, diarrhea)
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hearing problems (tinnitus)
- Heart conditions
- Immune function
- Learning disorder
- Lyme disease
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Peak Performance
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sleep Problems
- Stress Management
- Tourette Syndrome
- Vision Problmes
Our clients typically find the NeurOptimal® neurofeedback system effective in resolving issues in five general categories:
For most, wellness is an awareness of the intimate connection between our state of mind and our physical health. Wellness typically involves the pursuit of spiritual growth for greater joy and fulfillment. Individuals in this category tend to enjoy exploring their own consciousness to discover deeper meaning. Brain training with Neuroptimal tends to accelerate this psychological evolution. Training the central nervous system also better equips users to cope with daily life challenges that could potentially delay their pursuit of wellness. Life coaches and psychotherapists use the NeurOptimal® neurofeedback system to support and speed up their work with clients.
Slow the Effects of Brain Aging
Brain fitness is important at any age, but it is especially critical after age forty when anatomical changes can adversely affect our brains. Memory loss, loss of neural circuity, loss of brain plasticity and an overall thinning of cortex are well-documented age-related phenomena that may negatively impact our emotional and physical well-being. NeurOptimal® neurofeedback can help slow and even reverse the detrimental effects of brain aging. Neuroptimal trainers worldwide have found neurofeedback to be an excellent supplement to an anti-aging regimen that includes exercise, dietary shifts, vitamins and minerals, hormone balancing as well as staying socially actively and intellectually engaged.
Peak Performance for Athletes and Artists
Neurofeedback Training has helped stage performers, opera singers, celebrities and athletes excel in their chosen field. “If the performances of world-class athletes are separated by hundreths, sometimes thousanths of a second, more strength or flexibility will not help them secure victory. Nor will adding five hours practice to an already grueling weekly schedule. It is tapping the potential of the mind and its intricate connection to the body that will provide the elusive edge” – Rael Isacowitz, 2006
Help with Specific Cognitive, Emotional, or Physical Challenges
NeurOptimal offers help for depression. It can dramatically help with anxiety. A recent research conference in Palm Springs, California documented positive outcomes when NeurOptimal® neurofeedback training was utilized to address a plethora of difficult issues arising from ADD, ADHD, PTSD disorder, Alzheimers disease, autism, sleep disorders, insomnia and cognitive dysfunction from chemo-therapy. A recent Norwegian study found neurofeedback training to be just as effective as Ritalin for treating children with ADHD.
Enhance Academic Performance
NeurOptimal® is a phenomenal learning tool. It helps with focus, engagement and significantly increases one’s attention span. Students of all ages can learn more quickly and effectively. They retain more of what they read and study. Teachers and parents often notice positive changes in performance and behavior after just a few sessions. NeurOptimal® can even have a positive impact on your IQ.